Dreaming High Dreaming High

I like it! :)
Sad but thats the "good stuff".

J&M - Fred J&M - Fred

Nothing wrong with the animation. But as you wrote about the voice to Fred, you should really try out the "Voice Actor Wanted" thread to find someone so the voicequialty gets higer. :)

SHORT No Knives Allowed SHORT No Knives Allowed

Coloring!

I fucking love coloring! <3

Nice easter egg to. :)

IaMI2002 responds:

Thanks! And I fucking love coloring too!!!!

GOLEM GOLEM

The Music

Really awesome Music(any names/links?)! Made the movie so much more worth! However it was pretty short. :(

Pokemon eating sushi:)! Pokemon eating sushi:)!

Loop!

I Do really want this to loop! :(
The song got stuck in my brain very easily!

NO CHEWING NO CHEWING

Animation fine, the rest.

Nothing wrong whit the animation, but to add sound and music does make so much differens! Maybe a bit more dramatic, which would have easily done with good sound effect/music and maybe faster/greater movement in some part. :)

The PowerJerry Adventures The PowerJerry Adventures

Voice of awesomenss!

I really love the voice and the way the story is been told. But as Gamekrazzy says, maybe a bit more animations, no need to be too advance but maybe drawn bakgrounds that fades and changes. :)
Very interesting otherwise, hope to see more and not to mention, to hear THIS voice again! :D

notalunchbox responds:

Thanks man, Ill prepare my throat to grunt again.. :D

How to End World Hunger How to End World Hunger

The voice

Do not know if it's supposed to be the mass of noise when they're talking but it is very difficult to hear what they say and get tired / be annoyed by it.

In addition there was nothing wrong with the animation, just the sound that destroyed most of the time.
Good luck in the future!

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

That's funny, because the audio IS supposed to be that way, wheras the animation was totally rushed and had many shortcuts in order to get it out this month.