Starspot Starspot

I liked it, reminded me a little bit of a song from the movie K-Pax.
(K-Pax Grand Central Track - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WyOAqaTcOA )

Amazing, with a calm melody, keep it up!

Trux Trux

Really like this!

etK responds:

Thanks ! :)

Starboom Starboom

I really love this!
It inspires me to make games but sadly I can't. But really love this music and would fit perfectly in a game! Keep it up! <3

Slug-Salt responds:

Terzom, of course you can make games! Even if you have to start from nothing it's all up to you. When I first started making music I used an old stereo deck that allowed me to make two tracks at a time but it was enough. There are tons of great FREE software out there to get started with. I would recommend Unreal engine and just watch a fuck ton of youtube tutorials. In this day and age all the knowledge you need is literally at your fingertips. I look forward to writing music for your first game.

Random piano Random piano

Haha shit! I didn't realize it was a loop until i checkt. I did open in a hidden tab and just listened an really enjoyed it and after couple minute thinking of how long it still was going to play then I saw it was only a 25sek long loop.

Really good work!

It's time... It's time...

Good!

Nice! Very disco! But 8sek was pretty... short. :(
Wanted lot more so I could dace my ass off here.

OPQC responds:

haha. i try to finish this up when i can get back to the lessons.

Late Goodbye Late Goodbye

Keep up.

I love Poets Of The Fall. But this didn't add up that well, didn't get that wonderful feeling when listing to them. Maybe trying to record each guitar and then mix'em together. (Saw the comment you gave to Reignee).

Otherwise, keep up.